Panda Cloud Duvet
- Size Guide
- Delivery & Packaging
Soft as a feather, but 100% vegan, the light and fluffy Panda Cloud Duvet allows you to sleep soundly in the knowledge that your creature comforts don’t come at the expense of others.
This award-winning duvet is made from an ultra-thin and breathable microfibre crafted from organic bamboo. With a 10.5 tog rating the thermo-regulating duvet can be used 365 days a year.
Bamboo is naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic so the duvet is suitable for those with eczema and sensitive skin and it also stays fresher for longer.
Sewn-through pocketing means that the ﬁlling is spread evenly across the duvet, and durable fasteners on each corner allow duvet covers with straps to be tied to the duvet so that everything stays in place.
- 10.5 tog rating (500 gsm)
- 5-year guarantee
- Sustainable organic bamboo
- Temperature control
- Sewn through pocketing
- Easy Care
|Single||135 cm||200 cm||10.5 Rating
|UK Double||200 cm||200 cm||10.5 Rating|
|King||225 cm||220 cm||10.5 Rating|
|Super King||260 cm||220 cm||10.5 Rating|
- My Hermes 2nd Class 2-4 Days £3.49
- Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded 1-2 Days £5.50 (Orders Before 12pm)
- International Courier from £9.95
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Free UK Shipping on orders over £35.00
- Packaging - 100% plastic free, recyclable and compostable