Esta receta de rollitos de verano tailandeses es increíblemente fácil de hacer y es fresca y sabrosa y si no te gustan los cacahuetes o tienes alergia a ellos prueba con anacardos o almendras.
Thai Summer Rolls with Peanut Sauce
- Clean tea towel
- Whisk or fork
- 8 rice paper sheets
- 6-8 radishes sliced
- 2-3 spring onions green parts only, thinly sliced lengthways
- ½ cucumber sliced lengthways
- ½ bell pepper (seeds removed cut into matchsticks
- A handful of greens e.g. wild rocket, baby spinach or mixed lettuce
- For the peanut sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 lime juiced
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp red chilli flakes
- 1-2 tbsp water
Elaboración paso a paso
- First, prep your veggies and get rid of the scraps. Get your working station ready by placing a clean tea towel on a flat kitchen surface
- Run a rice paper sheet under warm water for about 10 seconds. Lay it on the kitchen towel. It doesn’t have to be pliable yet.
- Arrange a selection of veggies and greens in a wide strip in the middle of the paper, and once the rice sheet is soft, fold the edges and wrap the rice paper into a roll. Repeat with the rest of the rice sheets. Try and divide the filling evenly to make sure you have enough
- To make the dressing, add all ingredients except water into a cup or a small bowl. Whisk until the texture is consistent. You may prefer the dip as it is, or you can add a little bit of water to get a thinner consistency
- Enjoy as a snack, or serve it to your guests at a barbeque!