Nothing is better or healthier than this homemade roasted seasonal vegetable salad, this is easy to prepare and cook. The roasted vegetables can be changed.
Roasted Vegetable Salad
This vegan roasted vegetable salad is quick and easy to prepare, cook and it tastes amazing . You can add your favourite seasonal vegetables and why not add some rustic breads & olives as a side dish. Below you will find a step by step guide how to make this tasty vegetable salad along with all of the ingredients and equipment you will need. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- Whisk or fork
- Baking Tray
- Baking Parchment
- Non-stick frying pan
- Bowl & folk to eat
- ½ courgette cut into medium cubes
- 1 bell pepper seeds removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 60 grams pistachios
- 150 grams baby plum tomatoes cut into quarters
- 75 grams wild rocket or mixed greens
- For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- ½ lemon juiced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt or more to taste
- Place courgette and pepper pieces on a lined baking paper and roast at 230 C for 20 minutes.
- To toast the pistachios, add them to a dry non-stick frying pan and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a cup and whisk until evenly distributed.
- Once the roasted veggies are ready, it’s time to assemble your salad. Create a bed of wild rocket, top it with fresh tomatoes, roasted veggies and toasted pistachios. Pour the dressing over the top and enjoy!
- If you have a mustard allergy, omit it from the dressing.
- If you have a nut allergy, you can top your salad with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, crispy fried onions or croutons.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!