100% Bamboo Bedding
- Size Chart
- Delivery & Packaging
The fabric’s 320 thread count offers a feel comparable to that of 1,000-1,200 in cotton and it is suitable for those with allergies or sensitive skin. There’ll be no more uncomfortable nights thanks to the breathable bamboo, which maintains a perfect temperature come summer or winter.
From the 100% bamboo buttons, to the corner straps on the duvet cover enabling you to secure it to the duvet, no detail has been overlooked.
Bamboo is one of the world’s most renewable raw materials and grows over 1,000 times as fast as oak.
- Includes: fitted sheet, duvet cover and pillowcases
- Available in five colours: Pure White, Urban Grey, Quiet Grey, Vintage Pink & Deep Sea Navy.
- 1-year guarantee
- Sustainable organic bamboo
- Temperature control
- Needs no more than a 30° wash
|Beds||Duvet Cover||Fitted Sheet||Pillowcases|
|Single||135 x 200 cm||90 x 190 x 32 cm||1 x 50 x 75 cm|
|UK Double||200 x 200 cm||135 x 190 x 32 cm||2 x 50 x 75 cm|
|King||225 x 220 cm||150 x 200 x 32 cm||2 x 50 x 75 cm|
|Super King||260 x 220 cm||180 x 200 x 32 cm||2 x 50 x 75 cm|
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 2-3 Days £3.49
- Royal Mail 1st Class 1-2 Days £5.50 (Orders Before 12pm)
- International Courier from £9.95
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Free UK Shipping on orders over £35.00
- Packaging - 100% plastic free, recyclable and compostable