Beeswax Food Wrap - Zebra Pattern - Single Medium Size
- How To Use
- Why Use Food Wraps?
- Delivery & Packaging
This bold yellow and striped zebra pattern Bees Wax Wrap, is a great size for sandwiches, cheese and fruit. An inexpensive way to reduce the need of plastic to keep your sandwiches fresh.
If you have never tried a bees wax wrap, this single wrap is ideal it's made with 100% GOTS certified cotton, bees wax, organic jojoba oil and natural tree resin.
- 100% Natural Ingredients & Cotton
- Medium 25 x 28 cm / 10 x 11 inches
If you've never used these before don't panic, simply warm your hands and place the wrap around your food, it's as easy as that. Now the hard bit is over, you'll be delighted to know these can be used time and time again. A small amount of cold water and washing up liquid, cleans the wrap, so that can be reused.
- Cold water washable with a little washing up liquid and the bees wax wraps are ready to be used again .
Most of your waste comes from your kitchen; think about how frequently you discard cling film, veggie scraps, and spoiled foods. Even if you compost, you still need something to store your food. Fortunately, reusable beeswax wraps and vegan food wraps are handy for this!
Reusable beeswax wraps and vegan food wraps are eco-friendly alternatives to cling film. Although plastic wrap is useful to store your food, you don’t want it to become an animal’s food!
Keep reading to learn the benefits of using reusable beeswax wraps or vegan food wraps and how to wrap your food in them. Besides, you will find some creative ways to use them!
- My Hermes 2nd Class 2-4 Days £2.95
- International Courier from £10.95
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Free UK Shipping on orders over £35.00
- Packaging - 100% plastic free, recyclable and compostable