Beeswax Food Wraps - Polka Dot Pattern
- How To Use
- Why Buy Food Wraps?
- Small 18 x 20 cm/ 7 x 8 inches, Medium 25 x 28 cm / 10 x 11 inches, Large 33 x 35 cm / 13 x 14 inches.
If you've never used these before don't panic, simply warm your hands and place the wrap around your food, it's as easy as that. Now the hard bit is over, you'll be delighted to know these can be used time and time again. A small amount of cold water and washing up liquid, cleans the wrap, so that can be reused.
- Cold water washable with a little washing up liquid and the bees wax wraps are ready to be used again .
Most of your waste comes from your kitchen; think about how frequently you discard cling film, veggie scraps, and spoiled foods. Even if you compost, you still need something to store your food. Fortunately, reusable beeswax wraps and vegan food wraps are handy for this!
Reusable beeswax wraps and vegan food wraps are eco-friendly alternatives to cling film. Although plastic wrap is useful to store your food, you don’t want it to become an animal’s food!
Keep reading to learn the benefits of using reusable beeswax wraps or vegan food wraps and how to wrap your food in them. Besides, you will find some creative ways to use them!
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 2-3 Days £3.49
- Royal Mail 1st Class 1-2 Days £5.50 (Orders Before 12pm)
- International Courier from £9.95
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Free UK Shipping on orders over £35.00