- Delivery & Packaging
Natural bamboo and linen fabrics come together in the Panda Earth Collection to create sumptuously silky bedding that becomes even softer after washing. The nature of the fabric gives its 320 thread count a feel comparable to that of 1,000-1,200 in cotton.
The set will keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter thanks to the highly breathable bamboo duvet cover which keeps the air flowing. Hypoallergenic and antibacterial, the fabric is naturally odour-resistant, so the bedding requires less frequent washing than a cotton set would.
The duvet cover features corner straps, which can attach to a duvet so that the two stay in place. Linen uses up to twenty times less water than the production of cotton or synthetic fabrics and bamboo is one of the most sustainable materials on the planet so you can cosy up with a clear conscience.
- Includes: fitted sheet, duvet cover and pillowcases
- 1-year guarantee
- Sustainable organic bamboo
- Temperature control
- Washable at 40°
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 2-3 Days £3.49
- Royal Mail 1st Class 1-2 Days £5.50 (Orders Before 12pm)
- International Courier from £9.95
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Free UK Shipping on orders over £35.00
- Packaging - 100% plastic free, recyclable and compostable