Eco & Natural Period Cup - Pink - Grace and Green
- Size Guide
- Delivery & Packaging
If menstrual hygiene and protecting the planet are paramount to you, then the Grace and Green Period Cup is the way to go.
Unlike tampons or cotton liners, our Period Cups can hold 3 times as much fluid so you’re not changing period pads every few hours. Giving you protection for up to 12 hours without the slightest feeling of discomfort the entire time.
What makes Period Cups even better is you can reuse them over and over again as long as you maintain proper hygiene. Just wash the Period Cups with soap and water, dry them off, and they're ready to go!
- Comes in 2 different sizes: Size A - 21ml, Size B - 26ml
- Eco-friendly materials that don’t harm the planet or your body
- Reusable period cup that can be cleaned with soap and water
- Made for women who have and have not given birth vaginally
Be prepared for any size flow with our Grace and Green Period Cup and order yours today!
Size A ~ For those with a normal-light flow as well as beginner cup users that have not given birth vaginally. Superior protection for up to 12 hours, with a capacity of 3 tampons (21ml). Comes in Rosewater and Translucent.
Size B ~ For those with a normal-heavy flow as well as experienced cup users that have given birth vaginally. Superior protection for up to 12 hours, with a capacity of 4 tampons (26ml). Comes in Rosewater and Translucent.
- My Hermes 2nd Class 2-4 Days £3.49
- Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded 1-2 Days £5.50 (Orders Before 12pm)
- International Courier from £9.95
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Free UK Shipping on orders over £35.00
- Packaging - 100% plastic free, recyclable and compostable