Unscented Soap Bar
- How To Use
- Why Handmade Soap?
- Delivery & Packaging
- Plastic free Soap
- Vegan Friendly
- Eco Friendly
- No Parabens
- Totally Solid Shower Gel
- 100g Bar
- Handmade in the UK
Lather up under the shower either in your hands or with a sponge. Once a bubbly lather quickly appears, apply and wash. If you get in your eyes rinse off with clear water.
Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Aqua, Glycerine, Parfum, Sodium Hempate, Caprylic capric triglyceride, Sodium Castorate, Sodium Sunflowerate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium lactate, Sodium citrate
*Sourced from RSPO certified sources only.
Why would you buy a handmade soap if you already use your favourite commercial soap to keep your skin clean? Well, what you don’t know is that most commercial brands contain a high concentration of toxic ingredients!
Your skin is your biggest organ and it will absorb everything you put on it. So, a natural soap sounds like a better option to clean your skin, don’t you think? Besides, they are also better for the environment and local businesses.
If you still have your doubts, keep reading to learn why handmade soaps are better than conventional soaps. You will know what makes them so different and all the benefits of natural soaps!
- My Hermes 2nd Class 2-4 Days £3.49
- Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded 1-2 Days £5.50 (Orders Before 12pm)
- International Courier from £9.95
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Free UK Shipping on orders over £35.00
- Packaging - 100% plastic free, recyclable and compostable