Esta receita de omeleta de grão de bico aquecido não tem ovo tão perfeito para veganos, a omeleta faz um pequeno-almoço maravilhoso e demora apenas um curto período de tempo a fazer.
Adicione os seus vegetais preferidos à omeleta de grão de bico & também queijo vegan se gostar do sabor.
Vegan Chickpea Omelette
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Chickpea flour
- 3 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Cumin ground
- 3 tbsp Flax seed ground
- Vegan Cheese grated
- Vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 Water room temperature
- 1/4 tsp Salt black
- Add the baking powder, pepper, salt, black salt, nutritional yeast, turmeric, cumin, flax seeds and chickpea flour into a bowl and mix all be ingredients together until completely lump-free and smooth.
- Add any vegetables you wish to your omelette, dice them up. (about 1/4 cup of vegetables per omelette).
- The vegetables should be sautéed in oil in a well-seasoned in a non-stick frying pan on medium-low for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until they are soft.
- After taking out the vegetables, add them to the batter and give it another swirl.
- Pour the batter into the frying pan like you would a large pancake and increase the heat to medium-high. Cook the omelette for about 5 minutes, or until the top is no longer wet-looking.
- With a spatula, gently release the chickpea omelette, flip it to the other side, and cook it for a further 3 to 5 minutes, or until the middle is no longer soft. (Check that there is no remaining moist batter in the centre.)
- Add cheese on top, then fold the sandwich over so the cheese is in the centre.