Vai adorar esta nogueira sem glúten e banana panqueca vegan a sua receita, é rápida e fácil de fazer, tem um sabor espantoso e o melhor de tudo é vegan.
Se não gostar de uma ou mais receitas de panquecas de nozes e banana, basta trocá-la pela que desejar, estas panquecas fazem um pequeno-almoço saudável, uma sobremesa ou mesmo um lanche rápido.
Vegan Banana Walnut Pancakes
- 2 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Whisker
- 1 Wooden Spoon
- 1 Frying Pan
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger optional
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg optional
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 1/4 cups non-dairy milk
- 3/4 cups chopped raw walnuts
- 1/4 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- Put the oat flour, gluten-free flour, almond flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger (optional), and nutmeg in to a sizeable bowl Combine by whisking, then put aside.
- Add the bananas to a different mixing bowl and mash them. Then incorporate the non-dairy milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil. It doesn't matter if the coconut oil solidifies or clumps. To remelt, microwave for 45 to 60 seconds; otherwise, continue.
- Gently fold everything together after adding the wet ingredients to the dry ones. When the batter is thoroughly incorporated, add the chopped walnuts and oats and gently fold or mix again. Although thick, it should be pourable or scoopable.
- Over medium heat, preheat a sizable cast-iron pan, griddle, or nonstick skillet. Use vegan butter or coconut oil to gently massage the skillet.
- When the skillet is heated, pour 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the batter over it. Cook for about two minutes, or until the edges of the pancakes seem dry and the surface has some bubbles. Pancakes should be carefully flipped over and cooked a further two minutes or more to brown the underside.
- Place warm pancakes on a plate or baking sheet in an oven preheated to 200 degrees Fahrenheit (94 degrees Celsius). Continue to cook the remaining 14–16 pancakes from the remaining batter.