Nada é melhor ou mais saudável do que esta salada caseira de legumes assados sazonais, isto é fácil de preparar e cozinhar. Os legumes assados podem ser mudados.
Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Whisk or fork
- Baking Tray
- Baking Parchment
- Non-stick frying pan
- Bowl & folk to eat
- ½ courgette cut into medium cubes
- 1 bell pepper seeds removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 60 grams pistachios
- 150 grams baby plum tomatoes cut into quarters
- 75 grams wild rocket or mixed greens
- For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- ½ lemon juiced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt or more to taste
- Place courgette and pepper pieces on a lined baking paper and roast at 230 C for 20 minutes.
- To toast the pistachios, add them to a dry non-stick frying pan and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a cup and whisk until evenly distributed.
- Once the roasted veggies are ready, it’s time to assemble your salad. Create a bed of wild rocket, top it with fresh tomatoes, roasted veggies and toasted pistachios. Pour the dressing over the top and enjoy!
- If you have a mustard allergy, omit it from the dressing.
- If you have a nut allergy, you can top your salad with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, crispy fried onions or croutons.