Quanto às sobremesas, os brownies são quase universalmente adorados pelos conhecedores de bolos. Esta deliciosa receita de brownie de chocolate vegan assume uma reviravolta adulta, adicionando um pouco de café energético à mistura. Mas não temam – estes brownies de chocolate vegan de café ainda são doces, deliciosos e viscosos!
Chocolate Coffee Brownies
- Small saucepan
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Tray (approx. 10×10 inch)
- Baking parchment or silicone sheet
- 65 grams Dark chocolate
- 125 ml Strong coffee
- 125 ml Plant-based milk
- 100 ml Maple syrup or agave
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 225 grams Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Add chocolate, coffee, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to a small saucepan. Warm it up over medium heat, whisking everything together as the chocolate begins to melt. Continue heating it until all ingredients are equally combined.
- Let the wet mixture cool down for 5-10 minutes, and in the meatime, combine flour with baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly pour the chocolate mixture into the mixing bowl with flour. Whisk everything together as you pour.
- Line a baking tray with parchment and pour the mixture into the tray. Try to spread it evenly so that your brownies are level.
- Bake at 200 C for 15-20 minutes. The brownies should rise, firm up, and crack slightly at the top.