This vegan thai summer rolls recipe is incredible easy to make & is fresh and tasty and if you do not like peanuts peanuts or have an allergy to them try cashew or almonds.
Thai Summer Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Try out our tasty quick to make Thai summer rolls with peanut sauce.
- Clean tea towel
- Whisk or fork
- 8 rice paper sheets
- 6-8 radishes sliced
- 2-3 spring onions green parts only, thinly sliced lengthways
- ½ cucumber sliced lengthways
- ½ bell pepper (seeds removed cut into matchsticks
- A handful of greens e.g. wild rocket, baby spinach or mixed lettuce
- For the peanut sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 lime juiced
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp red chilli flakes
- 1-2 tbsp water
- First, prep your veggies and get rid of the scraps. Get your working station ready by placing a clean tea towel on a flat kitchen surface
- Run a rice paper sheet under warm water for about 10 seconds. Lay it on the kitchen towel. It doesn’t have to be pliable yet.
- Arrange a selection of veggies and greens in a wide strip in the middle of the paper, and once the rice sheet is soft, fold the edges and wrap the rice paper into a roll. Repeat with the rest of the rice sheets. Try and divide the filling evenly to make sure you have enough
- To make the dressing, add all ingredients except water into a cup or a small bowl. Whisk until the texture is consistent. You may prefer the dip as it is, or you can add a little bit of water to get a thinner consistency
- Enjoy as a snack, or serve it to your guests at a barbeque!
If you have a peanut allergy, you could still make the dressing with another type of nut butter (e.g. cashew or almond). If nuts are not an option, try sunflower seed butter. Alternatively, serve with teriyaki dipping sauce, or sweet chilli sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!