Does anyone else miss ice cream since going vegan, or is it just us? And sure, dairy-free alternatives are slowly making their way into the stores, but for now, they are far from affordable.
This homemade tropical vegan ice cream is simple to make but yummy to eat.
Vegan Tropical Ice Cream Recipe
- Food processor or powerful blender
- Bowl or Jar
- 2 Bananas peeled, broken into chunks
- 1 Mango peeled, stone removed, cubed
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup optional
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Prepare your bananas and mango and freeze for 8-12 hours (overnight works best).
- Once frozen, add the fruit to the blender, along with lime juice, vanilla, and maple syrup if using. Blend until smooth. It may take a little blending but it’s worth it!